It's beautiful. When you get back I'll come for a visit and see it in person. I still think you need to take a picture of the rest of your kids and you all dressed in white--all of you ready and looking forward to the day you will be reunited.
We're having a family picture taken Thursday at the Salt Lake Temple in the tulips. We won't be in white. But it will be a very nice Spring picture. I think I will call Bob can't think of his last name at the moment - Kerry's cousin) and have him take a picture) of us in white. I have talked to him before about it. I don't want to take advantage of the amazing free gift from the photographer that is doing our pictures on Thursday.
Oh, Carol, How sad -and how healing this picture is for you. May it Bless you every single day. ((hugs)) maureen
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words Maureen.
DeleteIt's beautiful. When you get back I'll come for a visit and see it in person. I still think you need to take a picture of the rest of your kids and you all dressed in white--all of you ready and looking forward to the day you will be reunited.
ReplyDeleteWe're having a family picture taken Thursday at the Salt Lake Temple in the tulips. We won't be in white. But it will be a very nice Spring picture. I think I will call Bob can't think of his last name at the moment - Kerry's cousin) and have him take a picture) of us in white. I have talked to him before about it. I don't want to take advantage of the amazing free gift from the photographer that is doing our pictures on Thursday.
Delete