Friday, September 5, 2014

Six Word Fridays: Sure


Sitting on the rocks next to 
the pond, Ben studies his options
and comes up with a plan.

I will cross on the rocks!
to get to the middle place.

Slow but sure, he gets on 
his way. No hurry! Down on 
all fours, even ready to crawl.

Like a turtle in a shell
he carefully goes. Reaching the middle
is one great feat! Ben dances
a jig to his awesomeness and delight... 
for a job well accomplished. Oh!
to be a four year old! 

Doing big things and taking the 
time...to plan, carry out, and 
accomplish the task. Slow, fast,
or in between. It doesn't matter
just as long as it's done!

Sure

My Memory Art six word fridays

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what mastery these little ones feel in the accomplishment. I remember that feeling well. Wonderful offering, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was just darling. He looks so cute and very determined. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes I did participate in all 4 of the Memes I mentioned in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an accomplishment for a four-year-old. I can't imagine that many would be so dedicated and determined. This little one will go a long way in life, I think!!!

    I forgot to use the word “sure” in my post today! My post and six words are about one of the kitties where I am renting a room in Mumbai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous set of pictures and a great six words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful post!!! what a way to have some fun and adventure. much better then watching t.v. or playing video games!!!

    his orange shirt was perfect for this photo shoot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boy was very sure footed and adventurous when he was a little guy. I loved watching him dare himself and rise to the challenge! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures--photo and words. Darling Ben :)

    ReplyDelete