Life is short; Time is swift.
On the 13th of August, the hubs and I reached a milestone. Our 20 year wedding anniversary.
Do you ever feel like me and wonder where the time went?
I remember the days of my youth like it was yesterday. Time does not stand still.
When I look back on marriage, raising a family, going to school, and pursuing dreams...
I can hardly believe those days are behind me. I am a grandma now. Another chapter awaits.
Retirement, travel plans, service opportunities. And I'm thoroughly convinced that life is short!
When I look back on marriage, raising a family, going to school, and pursuing dreams...
I can hardly believe those days are behind me. I am a grandma now. Another chapter awaits.
Retirement, travel plans, service opportunities. And I'm thoroughly convinced that life is short!
short


Congratulations! Sometimes it is amazing how the time flies.
ReplyDeleteGood morning dear Carol,
ReplyDeleteYes, life on this planet is short. I remember my brother making pancakes for me on Saturday morning like it was last week. And this week, we talk about the best options to treat his cancer. We are both grown up with grandchildren. But he will always be my big brother. Where didi the time go? Too short.
Yes time is too short and I often wonder where has it all gone? was it really thirty years ago that we married. Lovely 6 words
ReplyDeleteOn the 12th, we hit our 30th!! Yes, time is flying...but I sure am enjoying the ride! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteLife is short but if we're wise, it will feel longer!
ReplyDeleteSo agree!
DeleteCongratulations on your milestone :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your anniversary!! Time offers us many opportunities!!
ReplyDeleteHi Carol,
ReplyDeleteCan't find your email address, so wanted to tell you this way: I changed my blog to wordpress.
http://www.josephinaballerina.wordpress.com
Come visit!
Thanks Maureen. I will visit for sure!
Delete