I've got goose bumps already... just
thinking about going to the top
of the Swiss Alps! In fact,
I'm terrified! I am so afraid
of heights. But I'm not about
to let Adventure down. After all,
it's 007 we're going to see!
The one and only James Bond!
The one and only James Bond!
Here we go! It's straight up.
We'll climb over 12000 feet high.
Wow! Is it ever hard to
look straight down. And I'm
not getting any sympathy from
Mr. Adventurous himself! That's my hubs.
See that building on top of
the cliff? That's not the top,
far from it! Oh... my heart
is skipping a beat. Just breathe.
Every time we catch a clip
It's another bump on the ride
to the top. I'm amazed at
the villages that have access from
tram only. And look... they go
to the very edge of a cliff.
That's insane Who does this?
We stopped just twice, and now
we're on the last leg of
the ride. Even though it is
the 1st of June, there is
still lots of snow for the
skiers delight. I can't believe we
are almost there. I'm counting the
seconds as we travel through air!
Passing near cliffs, over water falls
and fields. Watching farmers hoe gardens
was quite the sight. So far
below our ride in the tram.
The Swiss Alps are a beautiful
sight. They are majestic, rugged, and
speak volumes of stories. I've never
seen anything like them before. I
was filled with wonder and awe
at the top as I looked
all about in every direction. How
at the top as I looked
all about in every direction. How
grateful I am that I braved
this one ridiculously straight up the
mountain,
mountain,
tram ride of my life!
The first James Bond film debuted
in 1969. It was all for
you... 007! That I made that
hair raising, goose bumpy, forever long
ride to the top of the
Alps. Well, and for the adventurous
hubs. And, I kind of liked it, too!
As you can see, I posted on the wrong word. Wow!
How did I miss that ONE!
I'll get on board next week!
one bump









The bump over every clip Freaks Me Out no matter how pretty the scenery. And that's some spECTacULaR scenery. Wow.
ReplyDeleteWhat a ride!
ReplyDeleteWe went up the matterhorn that way, but all was covered in snow then.
What is this about the word 'one'? Does one have to use that one?
Adrianne, from My Memory Art, sends us a Six Word Friday prompt each week via email. This week was the word "one". I wasn't paying attention and opened up last week's email instead of this week's. I suppose it really doesn't matter what word you use, but it is fun to read other posts with the same word. If you haven't signed up to receive her emails, you should. Just go to her blog and you can do it there.
DeleteHow beautiful!! And scary!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could experience this too, but I'm too afraid of heights. I would faint. But I bet it was thrilling!
ReplyDeleteIt was thrilling! But, I really didn't want to go because I am so terrified of heights. I go for my husband. Yeah, I think it's a brave thing to do. I must love him!
Deletedef goose bump material, but wow, what a beautiful view!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!!What a ride!
ReplyDelete