Friday, March 21, 2014

Six Word Fridays: Blowing Bubbles


Big Round Bubbles Floating On The Breeze


A granddaughter came to stay the day with me and couldn't wait to get outside to blow some bubbles. It was a little breezy outside and it took awhile... but she persisted until she finally got one!

Breeze

My Memory Art six word fridays

9 comments:

  1. So cute! You can see the concentration! And, I love the font you used on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely! I noticed the font and thought how well it suited the subject! great choice and thank you for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very determined. nice editing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, this is just so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful picture and memory!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are we ever too old to enjoy blowing bubbles? I too, liked the font, super photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol...
    So precious. Little granddaughters are just the best. I get all squee inside thinking of my grandkids, don't you?
    And, as for bubble stuff, I keep a little bottle of it in my purse at all times -just for emergencies, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable and what a great capture of the bubble blowing. :)

    ReplyDelete