Monday, April 4, 2016
April
April brings showers. I have always loved the rain in the Spring.
A year after Shaniel passed away, and on her birth date, we went to the Salt Lake Temple to do her temple work. There was a gentle rain that day. The blessings, or rainbows, of heaven were gently showering down on us... as family from both sides of the veil came together and celebrated with Shaniel on receiving her saving ordinances.
Rain cleanses the earth and makes everything fresh and new again. Now, whenever a gentle shower from heaven comes, it is a wonderful reminder of that day. Just as the earth received a gentle washing, so did Shaniel. A renewal of faith, a cleansing of soul, and the opportunity to move forward in the great plan of happiness is, indeed, a gift and blessing from heaven.
Gentle rain does bring the rainbows of heaven! What joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

beautifully said, that's the way I felt that day.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kelley. I am so grateful to you and your kindness, love, and support in all things. You are a great blessing in my life!
DeleteYes, it was a beautiful day. As we stood in the celestial room there was no doubt that are loved ones from across the veil were also there.
ReplyDeleteYes! The large circle of family members seemed to enlarge with countless others from the other side. I will treasure, in my heart, those feelings I had that day. It was very special to me.
Delete