'Tis the Season to be jolly!
Catching the spirit of the season.
Decorating trees. Lighting candles. Reading stories.
Making treats. Exchanging treats. Eating treats.
Santa's and Nutcrackers. Stockings and Advent.
Giving service. Random Acts of Kindness.
What I love most of all...
placing the baby Jesus in each
Nativity around the house. It's a
reminder to all those who visit...
the real reason for celebrating
the Christmas season. Christ! Our Lord.
season
season

First, may I just say that I adore your header!! So pretty! This is a lovely collection of thoughts for this season - helping me to get into the spirit....I'm gonna get to the decorating this weekend, and I'm sure that'll nudge me along. My favorite line is the treat line - we've been known to make treats for the purpose of exchanging that don't quite make it out the door!! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI feel ready for Santa now, thanks to your lovely post. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI wanna be your neighbor!
ReplyDeleteChristmas is always so pretty at your house. I didn't put my nativity up this year because I didn't want the babies to break it. I miss it.
ReplyDelete