In other words... "faith without works is dead!"
We own a fruit orchard. It takes a lot of work. When we bought the 5 acre piece of property, it was on a hill side that slopped and formed a bowl at the bottom. The property was full of sage brush, weeds, and lots of rocks. The neighbors around us said we were foolish and that we would never get anything to grow there. But.... we had FAITH! We knew it would take a lot of hard work. We knew what we were getting ourselves into. And we went to work!
Fifteen years later, we now have a beautiful orchard. In fact, it is one of the nicest looking orchards along the famous fruitway in Northern Utah. We grow peaches, apricots, pears, plums, nectarines, apples, cherries, grapes, and blackberries. Our orchard started out as a hobby. It now supplements our income, and often times succeeds it.
Farmer [D] and I know from experience that FAITH works!


Wow, I love your photo and choice of quote. It's so true. But I REALLY love seeing your orchard. it's beautiful!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great choice and I love seeing pictures of your orchard too. You two have sure done a lot of hard work to make your place beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh, an orchard would be so fantastic! And what a perfect photo to accompany your quote! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, faith and hard work certainly work on that piece of ground, lovely photograph. Cheers
ReplyDelete