The LDS New Era, March 1990, pages 20-23
My husband and I attended the LDS General Conference on Sunday in Salt Lake City. In between the sessions we took in the beauty of Temple Square. The North Visitor's Center has the most beautiful marble statue of Christ. It stands about 20 feet tall and is located in a circular room dedicated to just the statue. The room has a special spirit to it that beckons the visitor to sit, ponder, and reflect on Christ, His ministry, and Atonement. I have learned throughout my life that Christ truly does have the healing touch and gives us the strength to endure all things if we put our trust in Him.

Just what I needed plus your words of wisdom today.
ReplyDeleteLovely quote with statue of Christ, thank you for sharing. Cheers
ReplyDeleteThat picture/quote combination speaks to the heart. I'm glad you guys had a nice time at conference. I enjoyed our weekend together.
ReplyDeleteAmen! Thank you for sharing your faith!
ReplyDelete