Friday, January 23, 2015

Six Word Fridays: find


It's not Spring yet, but the 
weather is playing tricks on us
this year. Soon enough we will 
see blossoms pop out on the 
apricot tree. The bees will be 
buzzing and flying from one blossom 
to another in search of nectar 
hidden deep in the delicate petals
of the flower. When they find
this sweet treat, they gather pollen
in the process. Busy bees on 
blossoms tells us it's going to
be a good year for fruit.

find

My Memory Art six word fridays

5 comments:

  1. How lovely, Carol. I've never seen an apricot tree. How beautiful it must be with that gorgeous color fruit, huh?
    xo, m & jb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Six Word Fridays...there was an apricot tree in my yard when I was a little girl, and it was my favorite tree to climb! Your photo of the blossoms is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! I forgot to say I just love your blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done! the tulips and daffodils are pushing through down here and buds are developing on the trees. I'm afraid it's too soon and a cold snap will hit. :( love your picture of the bee and the blossom.

    ReplyDelete