Hi Carol! How very dear. Are these some of your grandchildren? It took me a second to see the little girl's face in the leaf pile! And that cute little rake! Another winning post, I'd say. xo, m & jb
Yes, a couple of my grandchildren. Youngest daughter's. The other's are growing up quickly so I'm enjoying the wee little ones in the family. The world is so much fun for them and it's a joy to watch them play. Thanks Maureen! Have a great day.
I always loved it when we took our kids to the park and raked leaves. so much fun! They vacuum them up now before we can get there. Nice job on the poem.
Hi Carol!
ReplyDeleteHow very dear. Are these some of your grandchildren? It took me a second to see the little girl's face in the leaf pile! And that cute little rake!
Another winning post, I'd say.
xo, m & jb
Yes, a couple of my grandchildren. Youngest daughter's. The other's are growing up quickly so I'm enjoying the wee little ones in the family. The world is so much fun for them and it's a joy to watch them play. Thanks Maureen! Have a great day.
DeleteOh that looks like so much fun. Loved your poem too.
ReplyDeleteI always loved it when we took our kids to the park and raked leaves. so much fun! They vacuum them up now before we can get there. Nice job on the poem.
ReplyDelete